The nomination process for the Suffolk Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2019 is officially closed. The nomination process is open from June 1 through October 1 each year.
For Future Nominations, Please Follow:
- Cover sheet (click to download or print)
- Biographical information highlighting candidate’s careers
- Photographs from candidate’s life and career
- Minimum of three letters of recommendations
- Supporting news links and articles about candidate
The Suffolk Sports Hall of Fame selection committee will meet in the fall to deliberate over candidates and select the next induction class. All inductees must generate at least 65 percent of voter support to gain induction. Candidates are notified in December about induction.
Any questions, please email Suffolk Sports Hall of Fame Executive Director, Chris R. Vaccaro, at SuffolkHOF@gmail.com.